- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
15 Practical Raspberry Pi Projects
While some people love that the Raspberry Pi can help them build an awesomely far-fetched device that’s perfect for showing off (but sits on a shelf after the build), others would prefer to make devices that...
- Posted 5 years ago
PiTablet : a Raspberry Pi powered tablet with customizable design got funding on Kickstarter
This project is based on A Raspberry Pi based (www.PiTouch.co) tablet plus a customizable, Open-source design for your needs and projects. It’s also a lot interesting for wannabe creators on kickstarter: very cool to see the original developers...
- Posted 8 years ago