- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
3D Printed Raspberry Pi Powered Pikon Telescope
The maker Mika Yeap has created a new telescope project combining 3D printed parts, a telescope tube and the Raspberry Pi board. The PiKon is a ‘astro-cam’ telescope powered by a small Raspberry Pi mini PC capable...
- Posted 3 years ago
Three 3D printable space exploration projects to celebrate Juno reaching Jupiter
Jupiter, the fifth planet from the sun, is far and away the largest in the Solar System. So much so, in fact, that the mass of the giant planet is actually two and a half times that...
- Posted 6 years ago