- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
3D Printed Raspberry Pi Powered Pikon Telescope
The maker Mika Yeap has created a new telescope project combining 3D printed parts, a telescope tube and the Raspberry Pi board. The PiKon is a ‘astro-cam’ telescope powered by a small Raspberry Pi mini PC capable...
- Posted 3 years ago
Three 3D printable space exploration projects to celebrate Juno reaching Jupiter
Jupiter, the fifth planet from the sun, is far and away the largest in the Solar System. So much so, in fact, that the mass of the giant planet is actually two and a half times that...
- Posted 6 years ago