- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
COVI: an Open Source Speech-Enabled Smart Home Hub on Kickstarter
Developed by Senic, COVI combines a beautiful light fixture with a speech-enabled hub for home automation. What this means is that you can control your in-house gadgets via Amazon Alexa, as well as other services expected in 2018....
- Posted 6 years ago
Intel’s taking Stephen Hawking’s speech system open-source
Wired Uk published an interesting post after having interviewed the famous scientist Stephen Hawkings, on his system helping him communicating and interacting with the world around him: In December 2014, Intel revealed that it had been working...
- Posted 8 years ago