- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
COVI: an Open Source Speech-Enabled Smart Home Hub on Kickstarter
Developed by Senic, COVI combines a beautiful light fixture with a speech-enabled hub for home automation. What this means is that you can control your in-house gadgets via Amazon Alexa, as well as other services expected in 2018....
- Posted 5 years ago
Intel’s taking Stephen Hawking’s speech system open-source
Wired Uk published an interesting post after having interviewed the famous scientist Stephen Hawkings, on his system helping him communicating and interacting with the world around him: In December 2014, Intel revealed that it had been working...
- Posted 7 years ago