- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Axiom Beta – the Open Source Camera – is constantly under development!
In the last few years we spoke severl times about this amazing open source camera. It’s very nice to see that this unique open source/open hardware motion picture camera system venture is really moving forward to the point...
- Posted 6 years ago
Apertus (Open Source Cinema) AXIOM Beta camera takes Shape
Super cool to see how Apertus project moves forward with the development of AXIOM Beta, the open source camera. When we first announced the AXIOM Beta camera, we had a pretty clear idea of how the camera...
- Posted 9 years ago
An Open Source Cinematic Motion Control
Unfortunately the funding objective is still a bit far for this project but it’s really worth mentioning for people interested in Open Source Cinema. MoCo is nothing new. In fact, Star Wars was the first film to use...
- Posted 10 years ago