- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Aweigh: the Open-Source Alternative to GPS
A team of student designers and engineers from the RCA and Imperial College have designed an open-source alternative to GPS, called Aweigh, that does not rely on satellites. It is a system that makes use of the space between...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Arduino powered Flash Trigger
If you need to trigger a flash but you don’t find the satisfying app for your scope, you could do what Josh Beckwith did, making it from yourself. It’s a simple project, but it could be helpful...
- Posted 6 years ago
No way to success without Open project management: Top 5 solutions
Opensource.com published an update of their top open source project management tools review, including new tools available in 2015: “Last year, I covered five of the best open source project management tools, like ProjectLibre and OpenProject. The...
- Posted 8 years ago
Light up your XMAS from your Smartphone
This post is about a light animation game that can light up your Christmas. There’s Bluetooth, Android and audio files: a perfect festive mashup. A spectrum analyzer will help us color the winter festivities. Every year...
- Posted 9 years ago