- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Get involved with the Open Source Hardware Association (OSHWA) and be ready for 2015 Open Hardware Summit
Toni Klopfenstein is a Sparkfun employee with a passion for open source hardware. In 2014 she joined the Open Source Hardware Association (OSHWA) that we met in Rome during the Innovation Week held inside the European Maker...
- Posted 9 years ago
Open Hardware Summit 2014 Rome: From Making Open to Open Manufacturing
It’s already several years that we talk about open source software, as a winning approach. By now, even the most conservative CTO, or the slowest public organizations agreed to give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s: open...
- Posted 10 years ago