- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Convert Your Printrbot Play in a Mobile 3D Printer!
Not content with a 3D printer that spends most of its life in a basement workshop or home office, the YouTuber Thomas Sanladerer decided to build a completely mobile 3D printer. He modified a small inexpensive unit to run on...
- Posted 3 years ago
OctoPrint and a Pi ZeroW is all You Need to Upgrade your 3D Printer!
OctoPrint is an open source software created and maintained by Gina Häußge. It offers a web interface so users can control and monitor their 3D printers from anywhere, any time, from within their browser. It basically turns...
- Posted 4 years ago
How to add a smartphone-controlled brain to your 3D printer for about fifty bucks
One way vendors have been able to keep costs down is by requiring buyers to dedicate a PC to driving the printer. Because it can take hours, or even days, for a print to complete, it can...
- Posted 6 years ago