- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Convert Your Printrbot Play in a Mobile 3D Printer!
Not content with a 3D printer that spends most of its life in a basement workshop or home office, the YouTuber Thomas Sanladerer decided to build a completely mobile 3D printer. He modified a small inexpensive unit to run on...
- Posted 4 years ago
OctoPrint and a Pi ZeroW is all You Need to Upgrade your 3D Printer!
OctoPrint is an open source software created and maintained by Gina Häußge. It offers a web interface so users can control and monitor their 3D printers from anywhere, any time, from within their browser. It basically turns...
- Posted 5 years ago
How to add a smartphone-controlled brain to your 3D printer for about fifty bucks
One way vendors have been able to keep costs down is by requiring buyers to dedicate a PC to driving the printer. Because it can take hours, or even days, for a print to complete, it can...
- Posted 7 years ago