- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Convert Your Printrbot Play in a Mobile 3D Printer!
Not content with a 3D printer that spends most of its life in a basement workshop or home office, the YouTuber Thomas Sanladerer decided to build a completely mobile 3D printer. He modified a small inexpensive unit to run on...
- Posted 5 years ago
OctoPrint and a Pi ZeroW is all You Need to Upgrade your 3D Printer!
OctoPrint is an open source software created and maintained by Gina Häußge. It offers a web interface so users can control and monitor their 3D printers from anywhere, any time, from within their browser. It basically turns...
- Posted 6 years ago
How to add a smartphone-controlled brain to your 3D printer for about fifty bucks
One way vendors have been able to keep costs down is by requiring buyers to dedicate a PC to driving the printer. Because it can take hours, or even days, for a print to complete, it can...
- Posted 7 years ago