- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Harry Potter-Approved Smart Home Assistant
Adam Thole has made the most magical smart home upgrade you’ve ever seen, and one that’s not terribly difficult to build. Thole’s solution is the cheapest way to create something magic. His wands can be cheaply 3D-printed...
- Posted 4 years ago
FruitNanny Watchs Over Your Baby
While parents of 30 years ago had to settle for audio-only baby monitors, if you take a trip down the baby aisle at your favorite big-box store today, you’ll find that the technology has advanced significantly. Not...
- Posted 6 years ago