- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
WrisText: one-handed text entry technique for smartwatches
Smartwatches can keep us informed of incoming information at a glance, but responding still takes the use of another hand, potentially occupied by other tasks. But something is about to change thanks to the WrisText system. We present...
- Posted 4 years ago
Cito moves to the next generation smartwatch
A unique proof of concept actuated smartwatch has been created by Dartmouth researchers using little Arduino programming and hardware, providing a glimpse at what future smartwatches may look like. Cito is an actuated smartphone concept that physically...
- Posted 6 years ago