- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
WrisText: one-handed text entry technique for smartwatches
Smartwatches can keep us informed of incoming information at a glance, but responding still takes the use of another hand, potentially occupied by other tasks. But something is about to change thanks to the WrisText system. We present...
- Posted 4 years ago
Cito moves to the next generation smartwatch
A unique proof of concept actuated smartwatch has been created by Dartmouth researchers using little Arduino programming and hardware, providing a glimpse at what future smartwatches may look like. Cito is an actuated smartphone concept that physically...
- Posted 5 years ago