- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
COVI: an Open Source Speech-Enabled Smart Home Hub on Kickstarter
Developed by Senic, COVI combines a beautiful light fixture with a speech-enabled hub for home automation. What this means is that you can control your in-house gadgets via Amazon Alexa, as well as other services expected in 2018....
- Posted 5 years ago
Lucy: Light Indoor Spaces With Real Sunshine funded 170% in 8 hours on Indiegogo
The first of her kind, Lucy illuminates indoor spaces with sunshine. She’s solar powered, portable, and Italian-designed. Lucy moves sunlight from where it’s wasted to where it’s needed. You can place Lucy anywhere with no installation and...
- Posted 6 years ago