- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Arduino Education Science Kit Officially Launched By Google and Arduino
Google and Arduino have partnered together to developer and launch the Arduino Science Kit Physics Lab, the first official Arduino kit designed for middle school curriculum. The kit provides schoolers with a hands-on experience, enabling them to...
- Posted 5 years ago
Arduino Announced The New MKR WiFi 1010 and MKR NB 1500 IoT Boards
Arduino has announced two new IoT development boards with wireless connectivity: MKR WiFi 1010 and MKR NB 1500. Both of the new boards are fully compatible with the Arduino Uno, Mega and existing MKR boards. The MKR...
- Posted 6 years ago