- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Piper Computer Kit 2 Teaches Kids How to Become a Perfect Hardware Hacker
Teaching kids how to code is considered one of the core skills for the 21st Century, helping children develop the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) tools they’ll need in the future. The Piper Computer Kit took...
- Posted 5 years ago
Running Minecraft on a Raspberry Pi
Minecraft is a hugely popular game that runs on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and even smartphones. It’s the best-selling PC game of all time and has become a worldwide sensation with obsessive players around the world, a large...
- Posted 8 years ago