- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
New Microchip’s Microcontroller Families with Core Independent Peripherals and Intelligent Analog Are Coming
Microchip announced in February two new microcontroller families with “Core Independent Peripherals and Intelligent Analog”: respectively PIC16F18446 family of microcontrollers, and ATmega4809 megaAVR microcontrollers, with the latter to be integrated in the next generation of Arduino boards. “The...
- Posted 5 years ago
Latest version of Simplicity Studio customizes developer experience
Silicon Labs has released version 4 of Simplicity Studio, an embedded development environment that supports 8- and 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs), multiprotocol and multiband wireless sytem on chips (SoCs), and fixed-function devices. Silicon Labs has made significant updates...
- Posted 7 years ago
DNFC Tag: a Tag that Interacts with Micro Controllers
DNFC tag project is looking for funding on indiegogo: they also promise to release all the schematics and software in Open Source. To give a short description, DNFC tag is a tradition-breaking open source tag and a...
- Posted 9 years ago