- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
New Microchip’s Microcontroller Families with Core Independent Peripherals and Intelligent Analog Are Coming
Microchip announced in February two new microcontroller families with “Core Independent Peripherals and Intelligent Analog”: respectively PIC16F18446 family of microcontrollers, and ATmega4809 megaAVR microcontrollers, with the latter to be integrated in the next generation of Arduino boards. “The...
- Posted 4 years ago
Latest version of Simplicity Studio customizes developer experience
Silicon Labs has released version 4 of Simplicity Studio, an embedded development environment that supports 8- and 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs), multiprotocol and multiband wireless sytem on chips (SoCs), and fixed-function devices. Silicon Labs has made significant updates...
- Posted 6 years ago
DNFC Tag: a Tag that Interacts with Micro Controllers
DNFC tag project is looking for funding on indiegogo: they also promise to release all the schematics and software in Open Source. To give a short description, DNFC tag is a tradition-breaking open source tag and a...
- Posted 8 years ago