- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Discover the 8-channnel ADC 8 expansion shield
A shield for the acquisition of 8 analog signals from the Raspberry Pi board, which can be stacked with other...
- Posted 5 years ago
8-Channel ADC Rpi HAT For Analog-To-Digital Conversions
Raspberry Pi enthusiasts may be interested in a new 8 channel ADC which has been specifically created for the Raspberry Pi which is capable of providing analog-to-digital conversions. Created by Chris Burgess the 8-channel ADC for the...
- Posted 6 years ago