- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
The end of the Makers movement? What happened at Maker Media?
Big financial problems for Maker Media that blocked all operations and fired all the staff. For the uninitiated Maker Media means MAKE magazine and above all Maker Faire. Some rumors were born with the last...
- Posted 4 years ago
Make: Magazine’s 2016 Buyers Guide Names TAZ 5 “Best Overall” & “Outstanding Open Source” 3D Printer, Rostock MAX v2 “Best Value”
For their 2016 guide, Make:’s team of testers and makers brought together the top performing 3D printers in five individual classes, the best CNC mills in three classes and their top two resin printers. Aleph Objects won...
- Posted 8 years ago