- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
tinyK20, perfect for wearable computing
This project is about to build a small and tiny (48mm x 19mm) development board based on a Freescale Kinetis K20 device (ARM Cortex-M4 running at 50 MHz). The microcontroller pins are on the outside to use...
- Posted 7 years ago
UDOO Neo: IOT and desktop computing for $50
UDOO released a new interesting board, announced at EmbeddedWorld 2015. Price point should be less than $50! Hi UDOOers, today’s the day we pull out the rabbit from the hat. Since this idea came to us...
- Posted 8 years ago