- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 21 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 22 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
tinyK20, perfect for wearable computing
This project is about to build a small and tiny (48mm x 19mm) development board based on a Freescale Kinetis K20 device (ARM Cortex-M4 running at 50 MHz). The microcontroller pins are on the outside to use...
- Posted 8 years ago
UDOO Neo: IOT and desktop computing for $50
UDOO released a new interesting board, announced at EmbeddedWorld 2015. Price point should be less than $50! Hi UDOOers, today’s the day we pull out the rabbit from the hat. Since this idea came to us...
- Posted 9 years ago