- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Onion Omega2 LTE Open-Spec SBC with LTE Cat 4 and GNSS
Onion company has recently returned to Crowd Supply with a open source, OpenWrt Linux driven Omega2 LTE SBC with 4G LTE and GNSS location connectivity. “The Omega2 LTE is the latest addition to the Omega2 family of...
- Posted 3 years ago
i.MX 8M SOM and i.MX 8M Starter Kit (with Raspberry Pi header)
Emcraft just launched a Linux-driven, i.MX 8M SOM module with onboard wireless plus a sandwich-style starter kit based on it that supplies GbE, HDMI 2.0, USB 3.0, USB Type-C, and RPi 40-pin connections. The i.MX8M SoC incorporates...
- Posted 4 years ago
Easy to Use and with Linux-Driven BeagleBone SBC: It’s the new Voladd 3D Printer
Spain based Voladd has won Kickstarter funding for a Voladd 3D printer that runs Debian Linux on a BeagleBone Black single board computer.The Voladd connects to a cloud service, and does not require an attached computer. The...
- Posted 5 years ago