- How to make a custom shape PCB with EaglePosted 17 hours ago
- Squeal & ScrapePosted 20 hours ago
- Warming BandPosted 2 days ago
- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 3 days ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 days ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 6 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 2 weeks ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
InfiniTouch is the First Fully Touch Sensitive Smartphone
German researchers from Universtiy of Stuttgart and Regensburg have recently created InfiniTouch, a prototype device which allows you to interact with both sides of the smartphone. InfiniTouch takes two LG Nexus 5 phones, and morphs them into one...
- Posted 3 years ago
Raspberry Pi Zero & LG Nexus 5 supported on Linux 4.9
Maybe most of you were waiting for this news: thanks to the recent Linux4.9 kernel development, there’s official mainline Raspberry Pi Zero support as well as for LG Nexus 5 phone, among other new hardware support. Here a...
- Posted 5 years ago