- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
DIY a Tiny Lego Drone With a 6-Axis Gyro & Auto-Stabilization
Geeky-gadgets.com these days has a deal on the Force Flyers DIY Building Block Drone, so you can save 14% off the normal price. It could be an opportunity to start “playing” with drones, if you haven’t already. For...
- Posted 4 years ago
Drone + LEGO pieces = Lego Drone!
Drones have become some of the hottest gadgets on the planet. Combining drone passion with LEGO pieces, you can create something very special. MIT alum Amir Hirsch founded Flybrix, a company that sells drone-making kits for young and...
- Posted 5 years ago