- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Interview to Xavier Auffret, founder of Jerry Do It Together
Xavier Auffret is a former telecommunication engineer who decided to reorient his work toward industrial design in order to get closer to human consideration. Xavier is now finishing his industrial design studies at ENSCI-Les Ateliers, in Paris....
- Posted 10 years ago
Jerry, the (Open) DIY, Nomad, Server
An interesting an worth to mention project! Hedera + ENSCI = Jerry ! Jerry is born in Paris as a collaboration between Hedera Technology, a startup founded by Antoine Castaing and Jérémie Bourdoncle, and 3 design students...
- Posted 11 years ago