- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
Qualcomm Flight™ Pro Reference Platform: High-end Performance Capabilities for Drones and Robotics
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation announced the distribution of Qualcomm Flight™ Pro Reference Platform with high-end performance capabilities to advance consumer drones and robotics. Intrinsyc has opened pre-orders at $949, with shipments due in early January. The new board is...
- Posted 4 years ago
Open-Q™ 212 Single Board Computer for your IoT Device
Intrinsyc’s Open-Q™ 212 SBC is a full-featured, production-ready, low-cost IoT computer based on a powerful quad-core ARM Cortex A7 (32-bit) 1.267GHz processor, with integrated GPU and DSP. The SBC supports an LCD display up to 720p, HDMI...
- Posted 5 years ago