- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Kontron’s Passepartout: Raspberry Pi Based Industrial Development Kit
Kontron announced its first Raspberry Pi based product, the Passepartout dev kit, built upon the Linux-driven Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Light. The CM3L is similar to the standard module, with features including a quad-core, 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 and...
- Posted 4 years ago
Raspberry Pi MegaIO-IND: the Low Cost Solution for Industrial Processes Monitoring
If you are a business man and you’re looking for an open source sbc for industrial use, you may be interested in a new expansion card in the form of the Raspberry Pi MEGA-IO design specifically for...
- Posted 5 years ago