- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 weeks ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
The Things Conference Italy: “Python and LoRaWAN for IoT and Industry 4.0 applications”
The IoT revolution has reached the “Low Power Wide Area Network“: low energy consumption networks with coverage of tens of kilometers, able to enable projects of Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 in different sectors, such...
- Posted 4 years ago
Industrial IoT gets out of the box with 4zerobox!
The first Python-programmable modular toolbox to develop Industrial-grade IoT solutions is now live on Kickstarter The Italian tech startup TOI (Things On Internet) Srl, active in the development of IoT solutions, today launched a Kickstarter campaign for...
- Posted 5 years ago