- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 7 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
The Things Conference Italy: “Python and LoRaWAN for IoT and Industry 4.0 applications”
The IoT revolution has reached the “Low Power Wide Area Network“: low energy consumption networks with coverage of tens of kilometers, able to enable projects of Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 in different sectors, such...
- Posted 5 years ago
Industrial IoT gets out of the box with 4zerobox!
The first Python-programmable modular toolbox to develop Industrial-grade IoT solutions is now live on Kickstarter The Italian tech startup TOI (Things On Internet) Srl, active in the development of IoT solutions, today launched a Kickstarter campaign for...
- Posted 6 years ago