- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 4 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
PocketPi: Raspberry Pi Pocket-Sized Computer
PocketPi by Ramin Assadollahi is powered by the Raspberry Pi Zero W and offers a fantastic truly portable DIY pocket PC. Measuring just 14 x 11 cm the portable Raspberry Pi pocket computer is powered by a...
- Posted 3 years ago
Bring Windows OS to your DIY Watch
The Windows Wrist Watch 2.0 boots the classic Windows 95, 98 and XP operating systems on the Raspberry Pi and displays them on a wearable four-inch touchscreen. The “watch” itself also looks rather clunky, and is basically akin to...
- Posted 4 years ago