- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Onion Omega2 LTE Open-Spec SBC with LTE Cat 4 and GNSS
Onion company has recently returned to Crowd Supply with a open source, OpenWrt Linux driven Omega2 LTE SBC with 4G LTE and GNSS location connectivity. “The Omega2 LTE is the latest addition to the Omega2 family of...
- Posted 3 years ago
Maximize Your Open-Source 3D-Printer Performance
STMicroelectronics’ EVALSP820-XS motor-driver board brings industrial-control expertise to the RepRap Arduino Mega Pololu Shield (RAMPS) open-source 3D-printer platform, enabling 3D printer makers to unleash the full potential of their machines for faster printing and smoother surface finish....
- Posted 4 years ago
FlightWave Edge UAS: the long-range eyes in the sky!
The FlighWave Aerospace Systems last week revealed the Edge UAS. The startup company’s drone is intended to provide customers with a sustained aerial presence in high winds during maritime and terrestrial missions. FlightWave plans to work with...
- Posted 5 years ago