- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Bang & Olufsen and HiFiBerry Announced a Partnership in the Beocreate Open Source Program
The recently announced partnership between the acclaimed speaker manufacturer Bang & Olufsen and the digital audio company HiFiBerry will allow DIY audio enthusiasts to easily transform their vintage B&O speakers into wireless audio workhorses. The new open...
- Posted 4 years ago
Tivoli Squeezebox Radio: it looks so cute!
If you are an audiophile enthusiast, I think you could really appreciate this project. The maker had a clear idea of what the radio should have been, he wanted something modern but with a classic stylish case....
- Posted 5 years ago
Building a streaming device with HiFiBerry and Raspberry Pi
A great project based on HiFiBerry, one of the best DAC available for Raspberry Pi, and obviously a RPi 2 or 3. The components used by Jorg Schwieder, creator of the iPeng famous audio project, are: Raspberry Pi...
- Posted 6 years ago