- Wireless Power TransferPosted 19 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
An ‘ultragentle’ robotic gripper
The creatures of the depths live in a very different world — one lethal to us. But our world is lethal to them as well, all sharp edges and rapid movements. If we’re to catch and...
- Posted 4 years ago
Harvard researchers create the first organ on chip, completely 3D printed
The medical field has been working to create organs via 3D printer. It’s a difficult feat, but a team of researchers at Harvard University did it. They created the first organ on a chip entirely made with...
- Posted 7 years ago
According to Doctors, The Future May Include 3D Printed Parts for Hearts
A good and hopeful piece on the medical 3D printing research trends on going now, with a special focus on heart 3D printing. Life expectancy for the average American is at an all-time high right now. Currently,...
- Posted 8 years ago