- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 23 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 24 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Arduino Has Launched the New Board Yún Rev 2
Arduino Yún board launched in 2013 was the first official Arduino combining Arduino and Linux thanks to respectively an Atmel ATMega32u4 microcontroller, and Atheros AR9331 MIPS WiFi SoC running Linino, a fork of OpenWrt maintained by Arduino....
- Posted 5 years ago
Raspberry Pi Customization Service: for those who can’t accept limitations!
Raspberry Pi and Element14 made an agreement to provide a hardware customization service on the famous prototyping and embedded computing board. You can add or remove connectors and interface, re-configure the layout, incorporate additional functionalities onboard:...
- Posted 8 years ago