- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Google opens its secret Kubernetes Cloud: the most efficient cloud computing on this Earth!
In principle, there was MapReduce, that gave us his open source son, Hadoop. Then, BigTable came, generating a world of NoSQL databased. Now Borg, the incredible cloud computing software that handles the whole Google cloud applications, will...
- Posted 7 years ago
Hadoop Big Data Suite Goes Open Source a $40M Gift from Pivotal
Pivotal is releasing its data lake architecture components, including Greenplum DB, GemFire and HAWQ, to the open source community: “Last spring, Pivotal unveiled its Pivotal Big Data Suite, a subscription-based software, support and maintenance package that bundled...
- Posted 8 years ago