- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
DIY a Lowcost 3D Drone That Streams Video
If you enjoy flying quadcopters, for sure you’ll appreciate this project. Andi2345 has shared the guidelines to build a drone that streams 3D video and thanks to goggles you can feel like you are actually in the cockpit. This small and...
- Posted 6 years ago
Aryzon Aims To Be The Google Cardboard Of Augmented Reality (AR)
Google Cardboard created a landslide in virtual reality (VR). A cheap, accessible way to experience an entry-level version of the technology that lead to wide-spread awareness. Back in May 2017, Aryzon launched Kickstarter campaign with plans to do the...
- Posted 7 years ago