- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
DIY a Lowcost 3D Drone That Streams Video
If you enjoy flying quadcopters, for sure you’ll appreciate this project. Andi2345 has shared the guidelines to build a drone that streams 3D video and thanks to goggles you can feel like you are actually in the cockpit. This small and...
- Posted 5 years ago
Aryzon Aims To Be The Google Cardboard Of Augmented Reality (AR)
Google Cardboard created a landslide in virtual reality (VR). A cheap, accessible way to experience an entry-level version of the technology that lead to wide-spread awareness. Back in May 2017, Aryzon launched Kickstarter campaign with plans to do the...
- Posted 6 years ago