- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
An inexpensive FM receiver for the Raspberry Pi
In this article we will look at the design and construction of an inexpensive FM stereo receiver for the Raspberry Pi, with impressive results for the cost. Many FM receiver designs are centered around the RDA5807 or...
- Posted 2 years ago
FM Receiver Module
Based on the chip of the Philips TEA5767, this tiny module allows to realize, with the addition of very few external components, a stereo FM radio with reception frequency from 87.6 MHz to 108 MHz .. Used...
- Posted 5 years ago