- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Felfil Evo: the open source filament extruder for your 3D printer
After a successfully launched Kickstarter campaign in 2015, the italian startup Collettivo Cocomeri, also known as Felfil srl, now offers for sale the Felfil Evo to reduce 3d printing waste and create custom recycled filament. “Plastic waste...
- Posted 5 years ago
Felfil Evo. A filament extruder for 3D printers made for you by Collettivo Cocomeri
Felfil Evo, the open source filament extruder for 3D printers made for makers. Ready for experimentation, it will help you save money! An easy to use filament extruder, which will allow anyone to produce their 3D printer...
- Posted 7 years ago