- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
ArduEcu: the groundbreaking waterproof and rugged Arduino ECU
ArduECU is an IP69K-rated waterproof, rugged and impact-resistant electronic control unit (ECU) based on an ATmega328. The ECU can be programmed with the Arduino IDE and also supports CoDeSys, meaning you can now configure your ArduECU with...
- Posted 5 years ago
BitScope Blade for multiple Raspberry Pi solutions
Common problems when using single board computers like Raspberry Pi are how to power it reliably or how to mount it robustly. These problems become more challenging when peripherals and expansion hardware such as HATs and USB...
- Posted 6 years ago