- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Magilyzer EM800: DIY Audio Spectrum Analyzer Kit Now on Kickstarter
The Magilyzer EM800 is an analog audio spectrum analyzer, based around an analog analyzer chip. The DIY Audio Spectrum Analyzer consists of a 6 Band Audio Spectrum Analyzer with 6 x New Old Stock German TELEFUNKEN EM800...
- Posted 4 years ago
Aryzon Aims To Be The Google Cardboard Of Augmented Reality (AR)
Google Cardboard created a landslide in virtual reality (VR). A cheap, accessible way to experience an entry-level version of the technology that lead to wide-spread awareness. Back in May 2017, Aryzon launched Kickstarter campaign with plans to do the...
- Posted 6 years ago