- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
TAP-HAT: Low-Cost Hardware Debugger for Raspberry Pi
Tap-Hat is a multi-purpose JTAG debugger board for those developing software to run on Raspberry Pi: RTOSs, Linux and bare-metal code in particular. The TAP-HAT has been designed to provide a straightforward fool-proof connection of external JTAG...
- Posted 4 years ago
Odroid-N1: Tough Times for Raspberry Pi
Rockchip’s RK3399 is shaping up to be a favorite for single-board makers looking to satisfy demand for a high-powered take on the Raspberry Pi. Few days ago we spoke about the new Rockchip-based Orange Pi RK3399. Last...
- Posted 6 years ago