- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Raspberry Pi Launched the New Compute Module 3+
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+ (CM3+), revealed by Raspberry Pi Trading, is designed as a drop-in replacement for the existing Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3. Built for industrial and enterprise clients who want to use the...
- Posted 4 years ago
New Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Module announced today!
OXFORD, UK, 16 January, 2017 – RS Components (RS) and Allied Electronics, the trading brands of Electrocomponents plc (LSE:ECM), the global distributor for engineers, today announced the latest version of the Raspberry Pi Compute Module, based on...
- Posted 6 years ago