- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Raspberry Pi Launched the New Compute Module 3+
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+ (CM3+), revealed by Raspberry Pi Trading, is designed as a drop-in replacement for the existing Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3. Built for industrial and enterprise clients who want to use the...
- Posted 4 years ago
New Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Module announced today!
OXFORD, UK, 16 January, 2017 – RS Components (RS) and Allied Electronics, the trading brands of Electrocomponents plc (LSE:ECM), the global distributor for engineers, today announced the latest version of the Raspberry Pi Compute Module, based on...
- Posted 6 years ago