- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Fishmograph, your first seismograph
Fishmograph allows to precisely monitor earthquakes involving our house using the D7S sensor, sending us an email notification for every event detected, allowing us to take people and things to safety. Italy is one of...
- Posted 4 years ago
How to make earthquake alarm
Let’s test the D7S by Omron, the world’s smallest seismic transducer, and create a seismograph capable of a sensitivity and an accuracy that are comparable to the ones found in professional tools. Each day, thousands...
- Posted 5 years ago