- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
System76 Thelio: the Linux-Powered Open Source Computer Made in USA
System76 generally works with other makers to obtain laptops, which it then loads with a Linux-based operating system — Ubuntu or its own Pop!_OS. But System76 has long been looking to make a Linux-powered computer in the...
- Posted 4 years ago
Fully Customizable Plywood Laptop
Plytop Shell is a project started in 2016 with the aim of creating a Raspberry pi powered laptop. Originally Rory Johnson was working on a 3D printed design, but he encountered many issues on printing the laptop...
- Posted 5 years ago