- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
System76 Thelio: the Linux-Powered Open Source Computer Made in USA
System76 generally works with other makers to obtain laptops, which it then loads with a Linux-based operating system — Ubuntu or its own Pop!_OS. But System76 has long been looking to make a Linux-powered computer in the...
- Posted 5 years ago
Fully Customizable Plywood Laptop
Plytop Shell is a project started in 2016 with the aim of creating a Raspberry pi powered laptop. Originally Rory Johnson was working on a 3D printed design, but he encountered many issues on printing the laptop...
- Posted 6 years ago