- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Raspberry Pi 3 Coming With Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 64 bit architecture 1,2GHz
After one year of the presentation of Raspberry Pi 2 a new model arrived: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B It is still unconfirmed news, but a lot of article are born around some photos of FCC (Federal Communications...
- Posted 7 years ago
Raspberry Pi Customization Service: for those who can’t accept limitations!
Raspberry Pi and Element14 made an agreement to provide a hardware customization service on the famous prototyping and embedded computing board. You can add or remove connectors and interface, re-configure the layout, incorporate additional functionalities onboard:...
- Posted 8 years ago