- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Visualize your bitcoin gain and loss with arduino & python
To get real-time bitcoin data, I used an api provided by OKex, which is a large crypto currency exchange. Then I used python to calculate my gain and loss based on the streaming data. I set my...
- Posted 2 years ago
A Rust library for generating cryptocurrency wallets
Wagyu is a lightweight command-line utility to generate a cryptocurrency wallet. Wagyu enables developers to build their own cryptocurrency application using the following modules. More info
- Posted 3 years ago
IBM open sources its blockchain code: start thinking about BC on open source hardware?
IBM has open sourced a significant chunk of the blockchain code it has been working on, putting its weight behind the Linux Foundation and its Hyperledger project. Big Blue has dumped the Apache 2.0-licensed source on GitHub,...
- Posted 6 years ago