- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 20 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Piper Computer Kit 2 Teaches Kids How to Become a Perfect Hardware Hacker
Teaching kids how to code is considered one of the core skills for the 21st Century, helping children develop the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) tools they’ll need in the future. The Piper Computer Kit took...
- Posted 3 years ago
Kano Raspberry Pi Computer: DIY a Touchscreen Computer
The $280 Kano Computer Kit Touch features a 10.1-inch touchscreen a wireless keyboard, mouse, 2W speaker, and mic. There’s also a 3000mAh battery with 2.5 to 3-hour support, and a 16GB microSD card loaded with Kano OS...
- Posted 4 years ago