- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 14 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Eltima Software releases completely revamped Virtual Serial Port Driver 10
Virtual Serial Port Driver is a dedicated software tool that allows creating bundles of real and virtual COM ports communicating via a virtual null-modem connection. The software is aimed at professionals specializing in developing, testing, and debugging...
- Posted 3 years ago
New Raspberry Pi Hat with RFID and NFC
Eccel Technology has launched a Raspberry Pi Hat RFID/NFC Board that is also known as the Raspberry Pi-B1. The Raspberry Pi-B1 provides RFID or NFC communications at 13.56MHz at a range of up to a meter, and...
- Posted 6 years ago