- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Felfil Evo: the open source filament extruder for your 3D printer
After a successfully launched Kickstarter campaign in 2015, the italian startup Collettivo Cocomeri, also known as Felfil srl, now offers for sale the Felfil Evo to reduce 3d printing waste and create custom recycled filament. “Plastic waste...
- Posted 4 years ago
Felfil Evo. A filament extruder for 3D printers made for you by Collettivo Cocomeri
Felfil Evo, the open source filament extruder for 3D printers made for makers. Ready for experimentation, it will help you save money! An easy to use filament extruder, which will allow anyone to produce their 3D printer...
- Posted 7 years ago