- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Teach Your Kids the Basics of Programming With the Grove Junior Kit
You can play Grove Junior out-of-box without any software programming. If you connect different inputs and outputs in the circuit, you can make a gadget quickly and easily, like a line following car or motor controller using...
- Posted 4 years ago
BeagleBone Black and TI LightCrafter for Your Pocket-Sized Projector
Remember when projectors were so big they came in suitcases? This pico-projector is so small it sits neatly on top of a pocket-sized computer: Texas Instrument’s (TI) DLP LightCrafter Display 2000 EVM slots into the tiny BeagleBone Black...
- Posted 5 years ago