- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Teach Your Kids the Basics of Programming With the Grove Junior Kit
You can play Grove Junior out-of-box without any software programming. If you connect different inputs and outputs in the circuit, you can make a gadget quickly and easily, like a line following car or motor controller using...
- Posted 4 years ago
BeagleBone Black and TI LightCrafter for Your Pocket-Sized Projector
Remember when projectors were so big they came in suitcases? This pico-projector is so small it sits neatly on top of a pocket-sized computer: Texas Instrument’s (TI) DLP LightCrafter Display 2000 EVM slots into the tiny BeagleBone Black...
- Posted 5 years ago