- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Printtable: the large-format 3D printer made from two IKEA tables, yours for under $395
A 3D printer made out of a table? While we’ve never seen much additive manufacturing potential in our furniture, nor eaten dinner off an Ultimaker 2, Wayne Mason-Drust’s unusual hack turns a symbol of 21st century chic...
- Posted 7 years ago
Mattel’s $300 3D printer lets you design and create your own toys
DISCLAIMER: yes, this isn’t an open source project. Indeed, we’d like to share the news for a good reason. Overtaking the for-profit purpose of this cheap and funny printer, we think that stimulating children to think about...
- Posted 8 years ago