- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Polyfuge: Open Source Microcentrifuge Kit on Kickstarter
If you’d like to do biological experiments, one of the most important tools you’ll need is a centrifuge. These devices can separate biological substances into their component parts by weight by spinning them around at a high...
- Posted 5 years ago
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon Lists 3D Printing Among Potential Global Threats
It’s the classic super-technology dilemma. What happens when 3D printing falls into the wrong hands? In a speech given to the UN Security Council on Tuesday, Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon voiced his concern that humans the world over are...
- Posted 6 years ago