- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Raspberry Pi 3 baby monitor
You might have a baby/dog/hamster that you want to keep an eye on when you’re not there. We understand: they’re lovely, especially hamsters. Here’s how HackSpace magazine contributor Dr Andrew Lewis built a Raspberry Pi baby...
- Posted 3 years ago
15 Practical Raspberry Pi Projects
While some people love that the Raspberry Pi can help them build an awesomely far-fetched device that’s perfect for showing off (but sits on a shelf after the build), others would prefer to make devices that...
- Posted 5 years ago
FruitNanny Watchs Over Your Baby
While parents of 30 years ago had to settle for audio-only baby monitors, if you take a trip down the baby aisle at your favorite big-box store today, you’ll find that the technology has advanced significantly. Not...
- Posted 6 years ago