- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
The First Desktop Waterjet Cutter by WAZER, 500% funded in 2 days on Kickstarter
Amazing product and 500% funded in only two days, here is Wazer, the first desktop waterjet cutter, that will be also open sourced (the hardware part at least): WAZER is the first waterjet cutter that can fit...
- Posted 7 years ago
New open source recipe for a stereolithographic Resin, directly from Autodesk!
After releasing their first, and open source, stereolithographic 3D printer, the Ember, Autodesk announced the release of an open source resin for Ember printer and all the other compatible printers from makers all over the world....
- Posted 8 years ago