- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
The First Desktop Waterjet Cutter by WAZER, 500% funded in 2 days on Kickstarter
Amazing product and 500% funded in only two days, here is Wazer, the first desktop waterjet cutter, that will be also open sourced (the hardware part at least): WAZER is the first waterjet cutter that can fit...
- Posted 7 years ago
New open source recipe for a stereolithographic Resin, directly from Autodesk!
After releasing their first, and open source, stereolithographic 3D printer, the Ember, Autodesk announced the release of an open source resin for Ember printer and all the other compatible printers from makers all over the world....
- Posted 9 years ago