- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Acumos: the AI Open Source Platform
AT&T wants to make artificial intelligence accessible to everyone. To that end, they’re collaborating with Tech Mahindra to build an open source artificial intelligence platform, Acumos, hosted by The Linux Foundation that makes it easy to build, share and deploy AI...
- Posted 5 years ago
More vendors join Facebook’s open hardware project
The companies believe a collaborative model will enable faster innovation, creating more efficient and scalable hardware. Similar to open source software, the open source hardware movement encourages crowdsourcing and collaboration, opening the door for faster advancements. Facebook is...
- Posted 6 years ago
Open source software OpenDaylight shapes networks for IoT
OpenDaylight, an open source platform for software-defined networking (SDN), is being seen as a potential networking software platform for the internet of things (IoT). A Linux Foundation initiative, the OpenDaylight Project has telecoms industry support as an...
- Posted 7 years ago