- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Maker Faire Rome launches the R.O.M.E. Prize – €100K to the best project
Great news from Makers Faire European Edition 2016 in Rome! The general manager of Asset Camera, the special public company that is organizing the Faire, Massimiliano Colella and the executive content coordinator Alessandro Ranellucci made this announcement....
- Posted 7 years ago
Last Week for Call for Makers – Maker Faire Rome. Submit your project now!
Last week to submit your idea and join the third edition of European Maker Faire, held in Italy. This exhibition is Europe’s biggest innovation event. In 2014, more than 90,000 visitors have been attracted, with a...
- Posted 8 years ago